One Way Journey - horror RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When the Bell Tolls

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

When the Bell Tolls Empty When the Bell Tolls

Post by Rin Kage Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:33 pm

Sayuri leaned against the clock tower walls, listening to its rythmic chiming of the clock. 1,2,3,4,5 times. She sighed and ran a hand through her deep brown hair. Things moved by so slowly in this town, it wouldnt kill her for something exciting to happen, would it? To meet ONE interesting person wouldnt be so bad.
Rin Kage
Rin Kage
Admin

https://onewayjourney.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

When the Bell Tolls Empty Re: When the Bell Tolls

Post by Megumi K. Shizuka Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:50 pm

Megumi always seemed to be at the clock tower, today is nothing different. He sat high inside the clock tower, where it's warm, quiet and dark so he can focus on his thinking, He was high because of his good skills in parkour. Megumi had his book within his hand and a pen in the other, lightly hiting his forehead to think of what to write about, he had writer's block for over two weeks. Looked sadly into his book only seeing that there is absolutely nothing in the book.
Megumi K. Shizuka
Megumi K. Shizuka

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin Kage Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:54 pm

Sayuri sighed heavily and moved herself from the wall, sitting at a riverbank just to the side of the tower. She dipped the fingers of her left hand into the water and watched the ripples. She brushed a strand of hair behind her ear as she tucked her knees up to her chest. Sure, she was wearing a skirt but its not like the fish were gonna see anything. She rested her chin on her knees and watched the ripples cascade over the waters shifting surface.
Rin Kage
Rin Kage
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Megumi K. Shizuka Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:11 pm

Megumi didn't do anything, he needed something to inspire him to write something different then drama and action packed books that two have became feature films. Megumi leaped, hopped and manuevered down and around to the middle of the clock tower, seeing as if alittle of moving would help his thinking flow.
Megumi K. Shizuka
Megumi K. Shizuka

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin Kage Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:18 pm

She sighed. Things were too quiet. She looked around for a bit, nobody here. Great, then she could sing. She opened her mouth and began her song. For such a rough character, her voice was captivating. It was definitely one of her talents.

Rin Kage
Rin Kage
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Megumi K. Shizuka Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:24 pm

Megumi heard a wonderful voice, it sung to his heart. It spoke to his soul. The heavenly voice inspired his mind. He must know who was making such beautiful sounds, music to his eyes. He leaped his way around and followed the great sound outside to find a girl sitting near the Clock Tower. "Escuse me." He said as he took a step closer.
Megumi K. Shizuka
Megumi K. Shizuka

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin Kage Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:27 pm

She stopped abruptly with a gasp, turning her head to face him. "C-Can i help you?" She asked as she stood up, her ocean blue eyes looking at him in surprise. She hadn't seen him around before she started singing. Where'd he come from? She'd ask that later. Right now she just wanted to know what he wanted.
Rin Kage
Rin Kage
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Megumi K. Shizuka Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:32 pm

'Well, there are no people that come here, My father declared this place to be a viewing and no entering zone but, well you defied him, unlike others.' He thought to himself but it was directed at her. He was trying to figure out why or how did she get this close to the Clock Tower but more importantly, was that her that had that heavenly voice as if it was a warm aroma to the nose, so great it has you eager to know what it is. "Yes, I just heard the best singing, ever." He said as he smiled lightly. "If you don't mind me asking, was that you?" He asked as he put his pen back into his pocket and closing his book.
Megumi K. Shizuka
Megumi K. Shizuka

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin Kage Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:37 pm

She blinked in surprise and stammered a little, looking at the water. "I-If it bothered you i could always sing somewhere else? Its just that this place is really quiet and i enjoy being able to sing in places where i won't be disturbed," She explained as she smoothed down her top. And then it finally registered that he'd said her voice was 'the best ever'. She blushed slightly and nodded, still looking at the water. "U-Uhm..Yeah it was me," She said as she finally answered his question.
Rin Kage
Rin Kage
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Megumi K. Shizuka Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:44 pm

Megumi smiled and stepped closer."No, I would like for you to keep singing. Your voice is beautiful, I want to know everything about you." He said as he walked over towards her and took a seat near her. He sat his book down on the side she is sitting. "That's my unfinished project. It's nothing great but hopefully, if you like, I could make this about you." He said and smiled lightly at her, his beautiful dark purple with a light purple tint shined amazingly as he pulled out a lighter from his pocket and flicked in out and off. "Your voice is amazing, the best singing I have ever heard, even as you speak it's still beautiful. You should be proud." He said looking out at the water, feeling a bit thirsty.
Megumi K. Shizuka
Megumi K. Shizuka

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin Kage Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:51 pm

She sat down again next to him, picking the book up in her hands. "A-About me?" She echoed him as she looked at him with curiousity. He fascinated her. She'd never met him before and she wondered why she hadn't. She would've definitely remembered someone like him. She flipped open the book and read what he had written. "It's very well written, it would be an honour to even be mentioned in this," She said truthfully with a sweet smile, placing it back down again. She blushed again at his words. "M-My voice isn't really that big a deal," She murmured as she put a hand up to hide her blushing face.
Rin Kage
Rin Kage
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Megumi K. Shizuka Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:11 pm

Megumi smiled and looked the opposite way. "Thank you, your voice was the best thing I have experienced." He said as he already saw her blush before hiding her face for he saw her reflection in the water before he turned his head. He wondered if he was doing that to her, if so, was it good?. Those were thoughts running through his head until he realized that his days in high school, in science class, the study of emotion. He was doing that to her and he liked it. "Your voice is heavenly to me. I feel as if your voice can rid people of their sins just by listening to you speak." He said as he looked up at the sky, "Oh, I know you are blushing, I think it's cute." He said and slightly smirked looking back at her.
Megumi K. Shizuka
Megumi K. Shizuka

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin Kage Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:23 pm

Her blush worsened slightly as she looked across at him. Ah hell, he'd seen her cheeks anyway so there was no way she was going to be able to hide it now. "T-Thank you, i don't believe i got your name? My name is Sayuri Kohaku," She said as she held out her hand to him, wondering if he would take it. She hoped that she looked alright for once. Normally she never cared about how she looks but for some reason she did now. She hoped that her hair wasn't too scruffy. 'Get a hold of yourself girl!' She mentally slapped at herself.
Rin Kage
Rin Kage
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Megumi K. Shizuka Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:48 pm

Megumi smirked and took her hand, "Shizuka Megumi, But you can call me Megumi." He said as he stood up holding her hand and putting his lighter back into his pocket. "So, what do you like to do?" He asked as he began to take off his jacket. He was getting more and more thirty and the water was fresh water, could and pure, cleaned and uncontaminated. Best oppurtunity to take a swim to cool off his heated body from all the moving he did to get back down from the clock tower. He picked up his book and put it in his jecket pocket and looked at her who seemed as if she was feeling uneasy."Are you alright Sayuri?" He asked tilting his head slightly.
Megumi K. Shizuka
Megumi K. Shizuka

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin Kage Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:04 pm

"i like singing as you probably guessed and I'm a good cook," She explained with a slight smile. She blushed even more when he took off his jacket. Then he asked if she was alright. She nodded slowly, smiling again gently. Her eyes lit up slightly, feeling happy for the first time in a long while. "Uh huh, i'm fine. No worries," She told him as she stood up to stretch. That smile never left her face as she looked at him again. "You know, Megumi-San, you're pretty hot if i'm gonna be honest with you," She said, smiling through her blush.
Rin Kage
Rin Kage
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Megumi K. Shizuka Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:14 pm

Megumi smiled and unbottoned his silk collared shirt. "That is very sweet of you." He said as he let go of her hand and slowly took off his shirt looking at the water. "If I was going to be honest, You are the most beautiful woman on earth, you should share you beauty with the world so everyone could see how brightly you shine. Men will fall for you, women will envy you. You and your heavenly voice is a perfect match." He said and then he smirked once more looking out the corner of his eye to her. "And your pretty hot yourself." He said and unbuckled his belt, having shorts on under his pants.
Megumi K. Shizuka
Megumi K. Shizuka

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin Kage Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:25 pm

She bit her lip as he said all those things about her, trying her best not to make a move. She smiled as she stood beside him. "Heh, its a little strange to hear all of those compliments to be honest," She said truthfully, looking him up and down. "I wonder what attracted you to me in the first place...Was it something other than my voice?" She murmured, moving slightly to stand in front of them. "I wonder..." She repeated as she tilted her head up, pressing her lips against his hesitantly and gently.
Rin Kage
Rin Kage
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Megumi K. Shizuka Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:34 pm

Megumi took a step back in shocked as she did so and lightly pressed his lips back at her. He was greatly surprised that she made the first move. Usually Megumi was not interesting in devolping a relationship until he heard her, until he saw her, until he felt her presence spiritually. He loved every moment being near her but being mostly about buisness he told her the truth not expecting to react to greatly towards them. They wasn't just words that came out of his mouth, those were words birthed from the heart and soul and passed on through the body and expressed vocally to her. "Wha-what was that for?" He asked her, that was the first thing he wanted to say before he answered her question. "WHen I heard you it attracted me, When I saw you it hooked me, When I was beside you it locked me. I believe I answered your question." He said and smirked and closed his eyes still just inches away from his lips."and More."
Megumi K. Shizuka
Megumi K. Shizuka

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin Kage Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:42 pm

"Oh you definitely answered my question," She murmured, her hands resting lightly on his bare shoulders. "I know i probably shouldn't have done that but i really couldn't help myself there," She apologised as her arms slid delicately around his neck. "It's just that...I feel some sort of bond with you although i dont know why," She said as she sighed. "So perhaps i should apologise in advance for what i'm about to do," She murmured as she pressed her lips to his again with a bit more force.
Rin Kage
Rin Kage
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Megumi K. Shizuka Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:50 pm

He pushed back with little more force also, tilting his head to the side. They were kissing deeply and passionately as the clock tower struck twelve, the bell from the inside went off and a loud noise set off. He wrapped his arms around her waist opened his eyes slightly. They both standing near the glistening water, the tension in Megumi was slowly heating up, fireworks went off indicating the new year, getting closer and closer to a the future people sung around the world, partying and shouting out the new year in celebration. Today was truly a great day for Megumi and he was sure it was great for her aswell.
Megumi K. Shizuka
Megumi K. Shizuka

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin Kage Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:56 pm

Her own eyes fluttered open as the fireworks began to light up the night sky. She smiled slightly into the kiss, her eyes looking right into his before she closed them again, also tilting her head to the side slightly. It was hard to believe she'd never kissed anyone else before. She thought that she was ready to be slightly more intimate so she opened her mouth a little bit for him. She had no idea why, it was instinct. She also shifted herself slightly closer so their bodies were touching.
Rin Kage
Rin Kage
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Megumi K. Shizuka Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:04 pm

He closed his eyes and thinking in his mind how beautiful her eyes are, placing his hands on her hips this time as he opened his mouth alittle aswell gently pulling her by her waist to gently rub on him. He rubbed upwards on his right arm on her back softly until he reached the bottom tip of her hair and brushed his fingers through it. 'She is so beautiful, this is the best new year, I have ever had.' He thought to himself as he smiled on the inside.
Megumi K. Shizuka
Megumi K. Shizuka

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin Kage Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:16 pm

A shiver went up her spine as his hand travelled up her back and ran through her hair. She gently moved her tongue into his mouth, rubbing it against his own hesitantly as her left hand moved up into his hair. "Mmm..." Her free hand gently massaged the back of his neck while her heart was absolutely racing. 'This is the last way i thought i'd be spending my new years...But i really, really like it' She thought to herself.
Rin Kage
Rin Kage
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Megumi K. Shizuka Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:37 pm

He also eased his tongue within the her mouth, playfully fiddling with her tongue aswell. He felt the emotions within each other grow intensely and his caring for her grew aswell to bad that is he weakness sense his intense care for his loved ones can cause his downfall. 'Sayuri is the best thing that happened to me this year and last.' He said as he felt that his soul and he soul danced beautiful under the moonlight of Love.
Megumi K. Shizuka
Megumi K. Shizuka

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin Kage Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:44 pm

She parted her lips from his for a brief moment to breath, taking the chance to look right into his eyes. "Happy New Year..." She breathed before bringing her lips back to his passionately. She'd never had a rush of feelings like this before. Both hands were in his hair now, gently taking a fistful each as her eyes drifted slowly shut again. She could hear cheering coming from the village but she didn't care about the village right now. Megumi was the only thing she wanted to see or hear.
Rin Kage
Rin Kage
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum