One Way Journey - horror RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rin Kage Meets Yoshi Tatsu

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Rin Kage Meets Yoshi Tatsu Empty Rin Kage Meets Yoshi Tatsu

Post by Yoshi Tatsu Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:07 pm

A man of Japanese descent was setting up traps around the Abandoned Town. The man didn't make any sounds whatsoever, he just silently set up traps. Once he set up the traps, he silently and quickly jumped into a nearby well, holding onto the sides of the well to prevent him from falling all the way down the well. He then waited there, hoping for some new prey.
Yoshi Tatsu
Yoshi Tatsu

Back to top Go down

Rin Kage Meets Yoshi Tatsu Empty Re: Rin Kage Meets Yoshi Tatsu

Post by Rin Kage Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:16 pm

Rin walked through the old houses, her guitar slung over her shoulder in its case. She saw something catch the sunlight and saw a piece of metal so she casually stepped over it and sat on the porch of one of the houses. She took out her guitar and began to play a rather sad melody.
Rin Kage
Rin Kage
Admin

https://onewayjourney.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi Tatsu Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:20 pm

Yoshi Tatsu heard footsteps but didn't hear his trap go off so he carefully peaked out of the well and narrowed his eyes when he saw Rin step over his trap and continued to walk through the town. *Another human?! In MY territory?! I guess I'll have to make an example out of this human female* Yoshi Tatsu thought to himself in wolf speak as he carefully got out of the well and silently followed Rin, carefully ducking for cover every 4 seconds to keep himself from being found out. Every time he followed her, he was crouched low, like a predator stalking it's prey.
Yoshi Tatsu
Yoshi Tatsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin Kage Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:24 pm

She yawned and looked around, seeing a flash of what looked like a body. Suddenly getting hyperaware, her eyes narrowed into slits as she pretended as if she hadn't heard him coming. If it was someone trying to attack her, she had the sais in the guitar case and her martial arts was second to none in the village. She'd be fine.
Rin Kage
Rin Kage
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi Tatsu Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:26 pm

He quickly and silently moved up to the rooftops, speeding up ahead of her. He then jumped off the rooftop and landed in front of her on all four limbs. He growled animalistically as he slowly got up, still crouched low like a predator. He unwrapped the chained hook from his upper torso and pointed the hook at her. His black hair with a strand of blond blew in the wind as his bright green eyes stared into Rin.
Yoshi Tatsu
Yoshi Tatsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin Kage Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:28 pm

She raised an eyebrow, completely and utterly unimpressed. At practice, she had weapons thrown in her face all the time. "...." She said nothing as she looked down at her guitar strings and continued to pluck at them. It didn't seem to matter that there was a hook a few inches in front of her face, which may have been a little odd.
Rin Kage
Rin Kage
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi Tatsu Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:31 pm

He gave her an animalistic stare, his expression saying 'What are you doing in my territory human?' as he growled at her, getting into a crane style martial arts stance. His upper body was lean and skinny but through his long pants, his legs were packed with muscles, indicating that all his power was in his legs.
Yoshi Tatsu
Yoshi Tatsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin Kage Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:36 pm

"If you're wondering what i'm here for, this is the only place i can get time and space to practice..." She muttered, her bangs falling into her face. "Ugh dammit," She sighed as she pushed them back behind her ear. "Ok, where was i..."
Rin Kage
Rin Kage
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi Tatsu Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:39 pm

He gave her another stare that said 'Well your gonna have to find somewhere else to 'practice'. I do not like having you stupid, heartless humans in MY territory' and with amazing speed, he spun on his heel and went for a roundhouse kick to the side of Rin's head. Whoever this guy was, he was obviously a master of martial arts and very quick and deadly with his feet considering the sheer speed behind his kick.
Yoshi Tatsu
Yoshi Tatsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin Kage Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:42 pm

She snarled and jumped up, countering his kick with one of her own. "Don't try that with me, i'm not like the rest," She growled, her own misty green eyes piercing into his. It was quite unusual that a girl of her age would be totally unfazed by someone trying to knock them out with a kick to the head.
Rin Kage
Rin Kage
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi Tatsu Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:44 pm

He growled at her like a vicious animal, coiled his leg around hers and twisted his body around to go for an enzuigiri.

(An enzuigiri is where a leg is caught and the guy with a captured leg spins his body around to kick the enemy with the other leg, just in case you didn't know)
Yoshi Tatsu
Yoshi Tatsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin Kage Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:48 pm

She smirked and grabbed his arm, seeing how thin his upper body was compared to his leg, and went to distract him by jamming her elbow into the groove of his own elbow, effectively either breaking it or popping it out of place. "Heh.."
Rin Kage
Rin Kage
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi Tatsu Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:51 pm

He grunted in pain as his arm was popped out of place but he quickly went for a bicycle kick, first aiming his left leg at her chin and then using his right leg for the same thing. Whether or not they hit, he quickly backflipped away and popped his arm back in place with a loud crack, him barely making a slight wince of pain. This man was obviously raised as an animal of some kind, considering how he acted.
Yoshi Tatsu
Yoshi Tatsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin Kage Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:58 pm

As soon as she felt his leg loosen around hers, she swiftly ducked through the kicks and jumped to the side since she couldn't jump backwards. She landed almost without a sound and got into her fighting stance in case he did attack her again.
Rin Kage
Rin Kage
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi Tatsu Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:01 pm

His bright green eyes that gave off the distinct, animalistic feeling of a wolf seemed to have a bit of respect shining in them, as if the prey has just earned the respect of the predator.
Yoshi Tatsu
Yoshi Tatsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin Kage Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:04 pm

She saw that spark in his eyes but not once did she let her guard down. It could be a ploy, she couldnt afford to let her guard down here. Her breathing wasn't as erratic as she thought it would be, she was handling this a LOT better than she thought she would.
Rin Kage
Rin Kage
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi Tatsu Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:07 pm

He then performed a series of front flips and as he was going to land on his feet during the last front flip, he spun his body around in the air like a corkscrew and attempted to drive his left heel onto the top of Rin's head, performing an incredible martial arts move that really showed Rin that this guy was probably a master of martial arts.
Yoshi Tatsu
Yoshi Tatsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin Kage Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:09 pm

She smirked and instead of letting him do it, leaped up and attempted to scissorkick him in the neck, tilting her head so his leg barely missed her. She could literally feel the rush of air as the kick went past her. 'That was close...Far too close...' She thought to herself.
Rin Kage
Rin Kage
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi Tatsu Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:11 pm

He grabbed her leg with his arms and spun on his arms as if he was break dancing and swung both of his legs at Rin's head as he spun around on his hands, once again showing incredible yet deadly quickness.
Yoshi Tatsu
Yoshi Tatsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin Kage Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:18 pm

She swiftly ducked and went to slide-kick him and literally sweep his arms from underneath him. Sure, he might land on her but she'd probably be quick enough to dart out of the way. This guy was serious, she had no time for stupid little slip-ups like that. Although, there would be a time when she would tire but she didn't know when that would be.
Rin Kage
Rin Kage
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi Tatsu Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:21 pm

He twisted his body in the air and landed on her other leg with his right arm. He then grasped her leg tightly and went for a spinning wheel kick, both of his legs spinning towards her like a windmill.
Yoshi Tatsu
Yoshi Tatsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin Kage Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:24 pm

She snarled viciously, with more venom than any girl her age should have. "Enough!" She barked as she used all of her brute strength to flip herself up and backflip away. Her back was bent slightly, her feet shoulder-width apart as she stared at this man darkly.
Rin Kage
Rin Kage
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi Tatsu Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:26 pm

He growled at her like a wolf and crouched down into a tae-kwon-do stance. 'If you don't want this to continue, then get out of my territory human girl' was what the expression on his face said. It appeared that this man could not speak the human language.
Yoshi Tatsu
Yoshi Tatsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin Kage Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:29 pm

"BITE ME!" She screamed, if she was a wolf at that moment in time her hackles would be raised and she'd be showing her teeth to him. "Just because you've stayed here for how many years doesn't mean you own this place! The people who LIVED here before owned this place, you have NO respect for the people who died here, do you?!" She finished with another growl although this one was more in frustration.
Rin Kage
Rin Kage
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi Tatsu Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:31 pm

He snarled at her viciously, indicating he was mad. 'Humans killed my wolf pack, my family so why should I have respect for the very creatures that killed my family?' was what his facial expression said.
Yoshi Tatsu
Yoshi Tatsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next