One Way Journey - horror RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hikari and Kiyoshi meet Rin Kage [private]

3 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Hikari and Kiyoshi meet Rin Kage [private] Empty Hikari and Kiyoshi meet Rin Kage [private]

Post by Hikari Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:23 pm

Hikari sat down, folding her large wings and resting them slightly as she perched on a crumbling wall in the old church. "It's only been a year, but it feels like a lot longer since we fell, right Kiyoshi?" She murmured absentmindedly, looking up into the sky.

Kiyoshi grunted. "You mean since you fell." Holding out his hand, his light sword materialised with a short burst of shining light.
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Hikari and Kiyoshi meet Rin Kage [private] Empty Re: Hikari and Kiyoshi meet Rin Kage [private]

Post by Rin Kage Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:27 pm

Rin flung open the doors of the abandoned church and shoulder charged it shut again with a painful thud. A dull roar could be heard outside it as something slashed at the church doors. A demon. Of course, this was holy ground so she was safe even though she didn't know it. She threw herself under some sort of table underneath the altar, letting the cloth on top shroud her from view.
Rin Kage
Rin Kage
Admin

https://onewayjourney.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Hikari and Kiyoshi meet Rin Kage [private] Empty Re: Hikari and Kiyoshi meet Rin Kage [private]

Post by Hikari Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:30 pm

Hikari and Kiyoshi froze as Rin ran in. Both leapt up, spreading their wings and flapping, keeping them safely in the air.
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi Tatsu Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:31 pm

(Mind if I join in? I wanna fight the demon)
Yoshi Tatsu
Yoshi Tatsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin Kage Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:33 pm

She buried her head in her hands, shaking violently as the demons shrieking and scratching continued. "Come out to playyyyy..." It rasped, causing her to literally shriek in fear. "GO AWAY!" She screamed, her outburst a mixture of screaming and sobbing. Not once had she ever been so frightened, she'd never seen something that wasn't even meant to be real jump at her and attack her. Her left arm pulsed painfully where it had scratched her, leaving a deep gash.

ooc: this was meant to be a private topic tony >.< sorry
Rin Kage
Rin Kage
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:39 pm

Hikari dove and landed in front of Rin protectively, holding out her hand to materialise her staff.

Kiyoshi gripped his sword and burst through the door, attacking the demon mercilessly with a barrage of shining light.
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin Kage Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:45 pm

"Make it go away..." She whimpered, getting slightly delerious with the loss of blood, she'd obviously been running for a long time so a lot of blood had been lost. Her tears were dampening her jeans as her breaths became short and panicked. She wasn't having a panic attack, she just couldn't calm herself down and was generally terrified. She didn't see the pair of angels fighting for her, her eyes were tightly shut as if to try and push back her fear.
Rin Kage
Rin Kage
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:48 pm

Hikari kneeled down a little, reaching out and laying her hand gently on Rin's shoulder. "Quickly, we have to get away. Kiyoshi can only hold up the demon while we're still near it." Her voice was urget, but still peaceful in an odd way.

Kiyoshi was distracting the demon in the meantime, waiting for Hikari to take Rin further away so he could properly purify the demon without worrying about Rin's safety. Purification can quite easily harm a nearby human.
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin Kage Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:51 pm

Her eyes opened very slightly as she saw the girl holding touching her shoulder. Suddenly a huge sense of calm washed over her as the girl spoke. She nodded, wiping her eyes on her sleeve as she shakily got to her feet. She was still shaking but she knew that these people were trying to help her and she had to listen to them. "A-Alright," She stammered, managing a bewildered nod.
Rin Kage
Rin Kage
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:00 pm

Hikari smiled at her serenely. Turning around, she said "I will fly you out the hole in the roof. You are going to have to trust me and let me carry you, and trust that I will not drop you." Flapping her wings, she lifted into the air, then lifted Rin gently into her arms. She was a lot stronger than she looked, and managed to fly up with ease and out of the church.

Kiyoshi sense them leave the church, and began his attack. Three beams of light shot through the demon and pinned it down, and a final blast of light disintegrated it cleanly, purifying it effectively. Sighing, he made his sword disappear with a short shine of light, waiting for Hikari to return with Rin.
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin Kage Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:08 pm

Without any further questions, she let this angel lift her. She couldn't help but worry about the boy they'd left behind. "W-Will he be ok?" She asked hoarsely, her shaking subsiding slightly as she shifted her arm so that the blood wouldnt get on the girl.
Rin Kage
Rin Kage
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:11 pm

Hikari giggled. "My brother is strong. You need not worry about him." Looking down again into the hole, she said cheerfully "Ah! He is done already. Shall we go?"
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin Kage Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:18 pm

She looked down and nodded very slightly. "Uh huh, please. I dont know if i have vertigo but i dont really want to find out," She murmured as she managed a very weak smile. She had no idea why these people were here but she was grateful that they were. She felt so much better now that she wasn't on her own.
Rin Kage
Rin Kage
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:22 pm

"You are taking all of this very well," Hikari gently said, lowering the young girl very gently back into the church and onto the ground, landing beside her.

Kiyoshi watched them land and made his way over to them. "They're gone now. That demon'll never come after you again, so don't worry." His voice was low and rough, but not unkind, nor from exhaustion.
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin Kage Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:27 pm

"Why would i be frightened of two people that just saved me?" She asked her with a grateful smile as she held her injured arm. She looked across at the boy and noticed he didn't even have a scratch on him. She felt like she knew him but for the life of her she couldnt remember how or where so she just bowed. "Thank you...And i'm sorry for intruding on the two of you,"
Rin Kage
Rin Kage
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:30 pm

Hikari smiled. "I did not quite mean it like that."

"What she means is how you're handling the fact we're not entirely human. Also, you're not intruding, it's our duty." He didn't smile, but his gold eyes were bright and kinder than one's first glance would expect.
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin Kage Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:32 pm

"Oh...Well i just got chased by a demon so i think i can cope with you guys...A-Also," Her head drooped slightly as she cleared her throat. "My father was slayed by a demon so i knew things like that were real from a very young age," She explained to them with a sheepish smile. She just couldn't shake the feeling that she knew that boy. "My name is Rin by the way. Rin Kage,"
Rin Kage
Rin Kage
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:41 pm

"We know, Rin." Hikari grinned. "You are the main reason we are both here." Sending her staff back to wherever it goes when she isn't using it with a soft shine, she sat on a low wall.

"Hikari, stop being so vague." Kiyoshi sighed.
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin Kage Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:45 pm

She looked between the two with a confused air. The main reason. Then something clicked. She'd seen the boy in a dream before! He'd just been standing there with his hand stretched out towards her, his wings spread out wide open with that kindly glint in his eye that he had a few moments ago. "W-Whats going on?" She had to ask.
Rin Kage
Rin Kage
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:48 pm

Kiyoshi held out his hand, wings spreading out as he did so. "We're your Guardians. Your Guardian Angels."

Hikari giggled. "Well, he is. I am technically the Guardian of all the town, though that does, of course, include you."

Kiyoshi sent a glare at Hikari, who only giggled and shrugged playfully.
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin Kage Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:53 pm

"I-I see..." She murmured, her expression changing from bewildered to understanding. She smiled softly. She was unsure of why Kiyoshi held out his hand to her: to embrace her or to shake hands with her, she wasn't sure. She took a tentative step forward and held out her bloodied hand towards his, hoping that she didnt wake up right about now.
Rin Kage
Rin Kage
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:57 pm

Taking her hand, Kiyoshi said "The dreams will stop now. They were only a message to make sure you recognised us when we came." His eyes were piercing. "My name is Kiyoshi. This is my twin sister, Hikari. We're fallen angels."
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin Kage Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:02 pm

"But...Then why was it only you that appeared?" She asked him as she looked at Hikari. "Is it because you're my individual guardian?" She was grasping this all rather quickly but she just couldn't take her eyes off of them, especially Kiyoshi. It didn't seem real, this all seemed like a dream. It was almost as if she thought they were going to disappear.
Rin Kage
Rin Kage
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:05 pm

"I couldn't send a specific dream, only a foreshadowing. I can't control what the dreams turn out like," Kiyoshi explained.

"In other words, we do not know what a dream will turn out like, only the message we are attempting to convey." Hikari was playing around with a stray leaf. "But yes, you are right. Kiyoshi is your individual Guardian, as I mentioned earlier."
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin Kage Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:08 pm

She ran her free hand through her hair. "I gotta say all of this is a lot to take in but i think i understand," She said with a nod. She blinked, looking at her hand that was in Kiyoshi's. "Uh...Are you holding my hand for a reason? Cuz you can let go whenever," She said with a slightly confused tone of voice.
Rin Kage
Rin Kage
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next